What We Offer
Our employee benefits services provide legal counsel for covered services in addition to telephone advice and office consultations on an unlimited number of matters for around $20 per month. When you use our Attorney Network for covered services, all attorney fees are paid by the plan. Below is a brief list of employee benefits our legal plan provides:
- Coverage for spouse and dependents.
- Trials for covered matters are covered from beginning to end, regardless of length, when using a network attorney.
- Live customer service – calls answered live within an average of 8 seconds during business hours (8 am –8 pm EST/EDT, Mon-Fri).
- Online access to the Attorney Locator, as well as details on plan coverage, attorney network services and benefit definitions.
Covered Legal Services
Our employee group benefits include:
- Document Review
- Document Preparation
- Telephone Advice
- Office Consultation
Your legal plan covers a broad range of legal matters, which may include:
- Family & Personal
- Money Matters
- Vehicle & Driving
- Home & Real Estate Matters
- Civil Lawsuits
- Wills, Estate & Future Planning
- Family MattersTM – provides will preparation and document review for parents of plan members for an additional fee
Coverage may vary for your organization. Members, please log in to view your plan coverage. If you are not yet a member in your organization’s legal plan, please go to our information center to learn about covered services. (Your employer can provide the access code for this site.)You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400 Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST/EDT.
Please note: Some matters, including employment-related matters, are excluded. View our terms of service.
Enrollment methods vary by organization and typically take place during your annual employee benefits enrollment period. Please contact your HR or benefits representative to learn how and when to enroll in the Legal Plan at your organization.
Employees: Access legal plan information
If you are thinking about enrolling in your organization’s legal plan, log in to our legal plan resource center to view covered services and benefit definitions, and to locate attorneys in your area. You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400 Mon. – Fri., 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST/EDT.
Employers: View best practices to maximize legal plan enrollment
Adding a legal plan as a new employee benefit can help you improve employee loyalty and retention. High enrollment in the legal plan will ensure that employees are taking advantage of the value it offers.
The best way to maximize legal plan enrollment is to offer the legal plan on the ballot alongside other new employee benefits during the annual employee benefit enrollment period. Learn more about best practices for increasing legal plan enrollment.
Members, log in for access to:
- View a list of your covered legal matters and their benefit definitions
- Use our Attorney Locator to find an attorney near you
- Ask attorneys questions anytime using our Law Firm E-Panel
- Obtain a case number to contact an attorney
- Access our free, downloadable legal documents
- Read informative articles for everyday legal matters