Why Choose Hyatt
Prepaid legal plans include coverage for the most common legal matters, including consumer protection, identity theft defense, foreclosure defense, estate planning, traffic offenses, document preparation and much more for around $20 per month. When used for covered services, the plan pays for all Network Attorney fees.
Hyatt is Smart
Hyatt Legal Plans provide easy-to-use, affordable legal services to employees without any direct costs to the employer, thereby providing tremendous value to your employee benefits package. Prepaid legal services also can help improve employee loyalty and productivity. For more data, see our newest legal service plans white paper.
Our unconditional money-back guarantee covers services from our Attorney Network, client service representatives and panel representatives. We will refund the employee’s payroll deductions if we do not deliver the exceptional service we promise.
Hyatt’s Prepaid Legal Service at a Glance
- Our legal plans provide affordable access to an attorney, as if on retainer.
- View our attorney selection criteria.
- Members may select service from a pre-qualified network attorney, or choose Any Attorney, Anywhere, Anytime.®1
- Plans provide attorney assistance and representation for covered legal services and telephone advice and office consultations on an unlimited number of legal matters.
- Take a brief quiz to understand your legal needs.
- We provide extraordinary customer service: real people, no time limits, phones answered quickly.
- Service is backed with an unconditional money-back guarantee.
By adding group legal to your employee benefits plan of 200 or more benefit-eligible employees, you’ll increase value, convenience and peace of mind for employees and their families. They’ll gain easy, low-cost access to an attorney for a wide variety of personal legal services, just like having an attorney on retainer.
- No direct costs
- Stronger employee loyalty and retention rates
- Increased productivity for the company
- Showcase your organization as a desirable place to work
- Enhance existing benefits package
- Easy to implement and requires almost no management
Hyatt is Simple
Hyatt legal service plans provide a simple way to obtain unlimited access to professional legal counsel for everyday personal legal needs. There are no hour limits, page limits, claim forms, co-pays or waiting periods when using our attorney network. Employees get immediate access to the prepaid legal services they need, when they need them, and they have the option to choose Any Attorney, Anywhere, Anytime®.1 In addition, during business hours (8 am – 7 pm EST/EDT, Mon-Fri) members can call our Client Service Center and be connected to a representative within an average of five seconds.
Hyatt legal service plans are also simple for employers to implement. We provide all the necessary communication materials and assign a dedicated account manager to handle any questions that arise. Plans are simple, straightforward and easy to implement.
Hyatt prepaid legal services provide employees with:
- A single toll-free phone number for customer service needs
- Easy access: quickly locate network attorneys online
- The freedom to choose how to interact with your attorney
- Office visit
- Phone consultation
- Convenient access to more than 14,000 pre-qualified attorneys nationwide
- No waiting periods, claim forms or limits on usage when using a network attorney for covered benefits
- Automatic payroll deductions for around $20 per month
Hyatt prepaid legal services provide employers with:
- A dedicated account manager to simplify the administration process
- A marketing toolkit and communications materials needed to assist with enrollment communications
- Specific excluded legal matters make the plan friendly to the plan sponsor
- Live customer service assistance for employees
- A well-managed, highly qualified attorney network
- High value for employees
Hyatt is Affordable
Enhancing employee benefits packages while keeping costs down is an ongoing challenge for HR professionals. With Hyatt Legal Plans, you can offer employees affordable access to the legal assistance they need. For around $20 per month, employees can access our pre-qualified attorney network for an unlimited number of personal legal matters. In addition, when our attorney network is used, there are no co-pays or deductibles to cover.
Implementing a Hyatt prepaid legal plan is also affordable for employers. Our plans are employee-funded, so there are no direct costs to your organization. This allows employers to increase the value of their employee benefits packages while meeting an important employee need.
Employee Benefits Package Enhancements at a Glance
- Unlimited access to our Attorney Network
- No upfront fees – just monthly payroll deductions of around $20 per month
- Calculate employee savings for common legal matters
- No co-payments, claim forms or deductibles when using a Network Attorney
- No direct cost to the organization
- Collect monthly payroll deduction
- Easy to administer
- High satisfaction from employees (In a 2011 survey, 100% of plan members were satisfied with the helpful, courteous service provided by our Client Service Representatives.)
1 If services are provided by an out-of-network attorney, the participant is responsible for paying the difference between the reimbursement amount and the attorney’s charge for the services. To obtain a copy of the out-of-network fee reimbursement schedule, call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.