Voluntary Benefits for Your Employees
MetLife Legal Plans offers easy-to-implement voluntary benefits that provide your employees with convenient, professional legal counsel at virtually no cost to your organization. For around $20 per month through payroll deductions, employees get access to our legal plan, which provides fully covered legal advice and representation for most personal legal matters (employment and business related matters are excluded from coverage).
Our model group legal plan covers some of the most frequently needed personal legal matters, such as:
- General Phone Advice & Office Consultations
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Document Review and Preparation
- Home and Real Estate Matters
- Debt and Identity Theft Matters
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits
- Traffic Defense
- Juvenile Court Matters
- Family Law
A legal plan adds tremendous value to your employee benefits program at an affordable cost.
- Everyone needs legal guidance from time to time.
- With a group legal plan, your employees can meet anytime with local Network Attorneys to take care of their legal matters.
- It’s a time-proven voluntary benefit for many large companies –American Express, PepsiCo, Sprint and FedEx have offered it for years.
- Employees may select an attorney from our nationwide Attorney Network, or any attorney of their choice.1
- A legal plan can help recruit and retain valuable employees and enhances the competitiveness of your employee benefits program.
- Enrollment tends to grow yearly as satisfied employees discuss the benefit with co-workers.
- Group legal plans include unlimited access to attorneys and are easy for employees to use. No waiting periods, co-pays or hour limits when using a Network Attorney.
1 If services are provided by an out-of-network attorney, the participant is responsible for paying the difference between the reimbursement amount and the attorney’s charge for the services. To obtain a copy of the out-of-network fee reimbursement schedule, call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.