MetLaw is our model group legal plan and covers the most frequently needed personal legal matters, such as:
- General Phone Advice & Office Consultations
- Wills & Trusts
- Traffic Defense
- Document Preparation & Review
- Real Estate Matters
- Family Law
- Estate Planning Documents
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Court Matters
- Debt Matters
- Consumer Matters
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits
MetLaw adds tremendous value to your client’s employee benefits program at an affordable cost.
- Everyone needs legal guidance from time to time.
- With a MetLaw group legal plan, your employees can meet anytime with local plan attorneys to take care of their legal matters.
- It’s a time-proven voluntary benefit for many large companies –American Express, PepsiCo, Sprint and FedEx have offered it for years.
- Employees select an attorney from our nationwide attorney network, or any attorney of their own choice.1
- A legal plan can help recruit and retain valuable employees and enhances the competitiveness of your employee benefits program.
- Enrollment tends to grow yearly as satisfied employees discuss the benefit with co-workers.
- MetLaw group legal plans include unlimited access to attorneys and are easy for employees to use. No waiting periods, co-pays or hour limits
1 If services are provided by a non-plan attorney, the participant is responsible for paying the difference between the reimbursement amount and the attorney’s charge for the services. To obtain a copy of the out-of-network fee reimbursement schedule, call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.