Learn how your legal service plan can help with ID Theft Issues.
Your legal plan offers help for Identity Theft matters. LifeStages, powered by our trusted partner CyberScout, formerly IDT911, provides access to fraud specialists who can assist you with minimizing the damages, stress and lost time during the identity restoration process.
The LifeStages service includes:
– Assistance with notifying credit bureaus, financial institutions, government agencies and more to clear a member’s name
– Document replacement services
– Personalized identity management assistance for a number of growing identity theft scams such as:
- Tax Fraud
- Estate ID Theft
- Military ID Theft
- Break-in Recovery
- Medical Fraud
- Travel ID Theft
- Disaster Recovery
- Employment ID Theft
- Financial Fraud Support
To find out more about our ID Theft benefits, watch our video:
As with most crimes, once discovered, time is of the essence. Putting a fraud specialist on the case quickly may hasten a resolution and minimize financial loss. Your legal plan gives you immediate access to specialists and attorneys and covers all associated fees. The fraud specialists are available 24 hours a day and will stay on the member’s case until the issue is resolved.
If your employer offers a Hyatt legal plan, you can visit our legal plan resource center to learn more about coverage available when you enroll. (Your employer can provide the password needed to access this site.) If you are unsure whether your employer offers a Hyatt legal plan, please contact your benefits or HR department to find out.
- If you are a legal plan member, access your plan to review coverage.
- You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400 for more information on covered services.
Group legal services coverage may vary for your organization. Members, please log in to view your specific coverage details. You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.