Customized Legal Plans
Our customized personal legal plans are an easy-to-administer benefit that provide your employees with convenient, professional legal counsel at virtually no cost to the employer. For organizations with more than 4,000 benefit-eligible employees, a custom group legal insurance plan can be designed for your organization. Hyatt Legal Plans works with HR and benefits staff to find a solution that meets your employees' needs.
Custom legal insurance plans provide fully covered legal advice and representation for personal legal matters (employment and business related matters are excluded from coverage).
Your organization's custom legal insurance plan may include a combination of these legal services:
- General Phone Advice & Office Consultations
- Real Estate Matters
- Wills and Estate Planning Documents
- Debt Matters
- Document Review and Preparation
- Consumer Matters
- Traffic Defense
- Juvenile Court Matters
- Family Law
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits
More on Covered Legal Plan Services
Why legal plans are a unique employee benefit:
- Everyone needs legal guidance from time to time.
- Employees with a personal legal plan can meet anytime with local plan attorneys to take care of legal matters.
- It's a time-proven benefit for many large companies – American Express, PepsiCo, Sprint and FedEx have offered legal insurance plans for years.
- Employees select from a nationwide attorney network, or any attorney of their own choice.1
- Unique employee benefits offering a legal plan can help recruit and retain valuable employees and enhances the competitiveness of your benefits plan.
- Enrollment tends to grow yearly as satisfied employees discuss the benefit with co-workers.
- Includes unlimited access to attorneys and is very easy for employees to use. No waiting periods, co-pays or hour limits when using a network attorney.
Consultants, and HR and benefits professionals, for information on a custom plan, call our Marketing Department at 800.423.0300, contact a Regional Manager directly or request a proposal.
- If services are provided by a non-plan attorney, the participant is responsible for paying the difference between the reimbursement amount and the attorney’s charge for the services. To obtain a copy of the out-of-network fee reimbursement schedule, call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.