Personal Legal Plans & Services
Coverage for many common family and personal legal matters is included in most of Hyatt’s legal plans. Personal legal plans from Hyatt may include matters such as:
View an informative article on adoption legal services to find helpful information for families considering or currently going through adoption.
- Prenuptial Agreement
- Name Change
- Review of ANY Personal Legal Document
- Juvenile Court Defense, Including Criminal Matters
- Parental Responsibility Matters
- School Hearings
- Demand Letters
- Personal Property Issues
- Garnishment Defense
- Protection from Domestic Violence
- Review of Immigration Documents
- The option to enroll in Family MattersTM – provides will preparation and document review for parents of plan members for an additional fee
Group legal services coverage may vary for your organization. Members, please log in to view your specific coverage details. If you are not yet a member in your organization’s legal plan, please visit our legal plan resource center to learn about covered services. (Your employer can provide the password for this site.) You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.
Please note: Some matters, including employment-related matters, are excluded. View terms of service.