List of Employee Benefits
Hyatt's employee benefits services provide legal counsel for covered services in addition to telephone advice and office consultations on an unlimited number of matters for around $20 per month. When you use our attorney network services, all attorneys fees are paid by the plan. Below is a brief list of employee benefits Hyatt provides:
- Coverage for spouse and dependents.
- Trials for covered matters are covered from beginning to end, regardless of length, when using a network attorney.
- Live customer service – Calls answered live within an average of 5 seconds during business hours (8 a.m. – 7 p.m. EST/EDT, Mon.-Fri.).
- Online access to the Attorney Locator, as well as details on plan coverage, attorney network services and benefit definitions.
Our most common legal plans cover a broad range of legal services, such as:
Coverage may vary for your organization. Members, please log in to view your specific employee legal services details. If you are not yet a member in your organization’s legal plan, please go to our information center to learn about covered services. (Your employer can provide the password for this site.) You may also call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.
Please note: Some matters, including employment-related matters, are excluded. View terms of service.
Assess Your Legal Needs
Members, log in for access to:
- View a list of employee benefits services and their definitions
- Attorney Locator with map & directions
- Law Firm E-Panel to submit questions to an attorney at anytime
- Obtain case numbers
- Free, downloadable legal documents
- Informative articles for everyday legal matters
- Unlimited access to attorney network services at any time
- Family MattersTM – provides will preparation and document review for parents of plan members for an additional fee