MetLaw Voluntary Benefits for Your Employees
Hyatt Legal Plans, a MetLife company, offers easy-to-implement voluntary benefits that provide your employees with convenient, professional legal counsel at virtually no cost to your organization. For around $20 per month through payroll deductions, employees get access to MetLaw®, which provides fully covered legal advice and representation for most personal legal matters (employment and business related matters are excluded from coverage).
MetLaw is our model group legal plan and covers the most frequently needed personal legal matters, such as:
More information on covered services
- General Phone Advice & Office Consultations
- Wills and Estate Planning Documents
- Document Preparation & Review
- Real Estate Matters
- Debt Matters
- Consumer Matters
- Traffic Defense
- Juvenile Court Matters
- Defense of Civil Lawsuits
- Family Law
MetLaw adds tremendous value to your employee benefits program at an affordable cost.
- Everyone needs legal guidance from time to time.
- With a MetLaw group legal plan, your employees can meet anytime with local plan attorneys to take care of their legal matters.
- It's a time-proven voluntary benefit for many large companies –American Express, PepsiCo, Sprint and FedEx have offered it for years.
- Employees select an attorney from our nationwide attorney network, or any attorney of their own choice.1
- A legal plan can help recruit and retain valuable employees and enhances the competitiveness of your employee benefits program.
- Enrollment tends to grow yearly as satisfied employees discuss the benefit with co-workers.
- MetLaw group legal plans include unlimited access to attorneys and are easy for employees to use. No waiting periods, co-pays or hour limits when using a network attorney.
View Customized Legal Insurance Plans
- If services are provided by a non-plan attorney, the participant is responsible for paying the difference between the reimbursement amount and the attorney’s charge for the services. To obtain a copy of the out-of-network fee reimbursement schedule, call the Client Service Center at 800-821-6400.