Best in Class Employee Benefits
Hyatt Legal Plans provides easy-to-administer group legal plans to more than 1,500 organizations, including 153 Fortune 500® companies, the major accounting firms and largest employee benefits consultants. View a sampling of current clients who are providing unique employee benefits. Employers benefit from group legal plans and services because they:
- Are easy to implement
- Enhance the competitiveness of the benefits package
- Are employee funded
- Have no minimum participation requirements
- Generate the maximum impact for minimum cost
And most importantly, group legal plans give employees affordable access to the legal services they need, at no cost to your organization. Read the numerous, positive reviews from satisfied Hyatt Legal Plan members.
Unique employee benefits make an impact in the workplace
According to a 2011 Harris Interactive study, employer-based group legal plans improve productivity by:
- Reducing the amount of time employees spend handling issues at work
- Helping employees resolve issues more quickly (by an average of about 2 weeks)
- Giving employees a list of prequalified attorneys from which to choose
- Minimizing employees’ need to take time off to resolve their issue
In addition, employees enrolled in group legal plans through work are likely to feel more loyal toward their employers and see them in a more positive light.
Find out how an employer benefits from our group legal plans. Learn how Hyatt can help you provide your employees with the coverage they need. Call us at 800-423-0300, contact a Regional Manager directly or complete an online request for information.
Why Choose Hyatt