An Employee Benefits Program They Love
Having an employee benefits program that includes legal services that are readily available when you need them is important to your future, family and financial well-being. Membership in a group legal plan can provide the peace of mind you need at a price you can afford.
Our legal employee benefits program features:
- Convenient access to more than 12,000 pre-qualified attorneys nationwide
- Affordable payroll deductions of around $20 per month
- A wide range of coverage for the most frequently needed personal legal matters
- Fully covered attorney network services (For matters covered by the legal plan, members pay no plan attorney fees beyond their monthly premiums.)
- Telephone advice and office consultations on an unlimited number of personal legal matters
Employee legal insurance provides coverage for issues employees regularly face.
Although nearly 71% of Americans face at least one legal need in a year, most do not seek legal assistance, according to an American Bar Association study.1 Most often, this is because they fear the cost of legal expenses or don’t know how to find the right attorney.
With access to attorney network services, employees have access to professional legal assistance with legal issues that arise through:
Assess your legal needs
- Buying and selling houses
- Adopting/having children
- Consumer/creditor problems
- Debt collection
- Important paperwork review
- Avoiding bankruptcy/foreclosure
- Creating a will or living will
- Protecting your rights as a tenant
- Losing a spouse or parent
Employee legal insurance positively impacts the workplace.
According to a 2011 Harris Interactive study, an employee benefits program with legal plan access enhances employee morale by helping them:
Employers Like Group Legal Plans
- Take less time off work to deal with personal legal issues
- Have increased confidence and peace of mind
- Are able to resolve their issue more easily
- Achieve a more positive outcome to their situations
- Experience fewer stress-related symptoms as a result of their legal matters
- Save time and money
- "Public Perceptions of Lawyers Consumer Research Findings," April 2002, Prepared on Behalf of Section of Litigation, American Bar Association