Attorney Network — Code of Excellence for Participating Law Firms
Before joining our attorney network and providing service to group legal plan members, law firm attorneys agree to a Code of Excellence. This ensures that every attorney will meet the high standards Hyatt requires of its attorney network. Our Code of Excellence includes the following:
- Treat each plan member with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- Provide each plan member with excellent legal representation.
- Keep each plan member fully informed of developments in his or her case in a timely manner.
- Exercise independent professional judgment on behalf of each plan member.
- Exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the applicable Code of Professional Responsibility or Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Maintain an office which is professional in staffing and physical appearance.
- Keep and safeguard all information obtained from or about a Legal Plan client in a secure and safe place and to comply with all laws regarding the use of personal information.
- Obtain a signed written fee agreement for services not covered by the plan member’s legal plan prior to providing legal representation.
- Return any telephone call, email or other communication from a Hyatt plan member or Hyatt Legal Plans’ Headquarters within one business day of receipt.
- Cooperate with Hyatt Legal Plans in resolving any plan member inquiry within one business day of the inquiry.
- Direct any questions, concerns, or comments about legal plans to your Panel Representative.
Join Our National Attorney Network
More Hyatt Attorney Network Thoughts
Share Your Story